A CRM processes cover all interactions between a business and its customers. An efficient CRM process allows a business to acquire more customers, provide customer services effectively and retain valued customers. Is your current Sales, Marketing and Customer Relationship process capable and reaping these CRM benefits?
A good CRM system should deliver these CRM benefits:
- Identify factors important to clients
- Promote a customer-oriented philosophy
- Adopt customer-based measures
- Develop end-to-end processes to serve customers
- Provide successful customer support
- Handle customer complaints
- Track all aspects of sales
The primary objective of businesses in the areas of sales and marketing is to gain customer satisfaction and loyalty. This is possible only by offering extensive services to customers. The idealogy of having a successful business can be realisic if you have a two way communication with customers. Two-way communication leads to long lasting relationships. And long lasting relationships turn satisfied customers into loyal customers.
Here are 10 ways you can use CRM to offer excellent customer service:
- Provide online access to product information and technical assistance at any given point of time.
- Recognise what your customer values and implement appropriate service strategies for each customer
- Extend methods for managing and scheduling follow-up sales calls
- Track all interactions and touch-points with an account or an individual customer
- Identify potential issues and scenarios related to revenue, products, bugs or service quality before they occur
- Offer user-friendly mechanism for customers to register their complaints
- Empower the organization with a mechanism for handling problems and complaints
- Provide a mechanism for correcting service deficiencies
- Store and analyse customer interests to target customers selectively
- Provide mechanisms for managing and scheduling maintenance, repair, on-going support and define SLA’s.
What Business Objectives will a CRM cater to?
CRM processes and applications will allow your organization to collect and access information about your customers’ buying histories, preferences, complaints, transactions and other data. This will also enable you to better anticipate what customers are looking for and develop the much needed intelligence system that will support you in serving the customer before they come to you.
The major business objectives of CRM are:
- Higher efficiency through automation
- Achieve lower turnaround time with ability to provide faster response to customer inquiries
- Get a deeper knowledge of customer needs, behaviour and preferences
- Enable targeted marketing to achieve higher results
- Generate more upselling and cross-selling opportunities
- Acquire quality information for better management
- Reduce cost of sales and increase productivity of Sales Representatives
- Receive customer feedback that leads to new and improved products or services
- Elevate towards relationship marketing and one-to-one marketing strategies